Friday, June 20, 2008

Prayer for Cilicia and Santi

Dear Praying Brethren,

I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers, Hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints; That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. Philemon 1:4-6

I write these few lines hoping all is well with you and your families. As our family prepares for surgery on June 30th, we ask that you join us in prayer for our children. The prophet Samuel declared “In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.” II Sam. 22:7

We are asking if you will please join us as we pray:

  • For the peace of the Lord to rest upon us. (May He be our refuge)

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

  • That the enemy of our soul be bound from hindering the surgeries.

And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: 32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. Lk. 22:31-32

  • Wisdom for the medical personnel that will be attending our children.

So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding Pr. 2:2

  • Smooth surgeries without complications.

And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed. Deut. 31:8

  • Wisdom for Ana and me, if we are needed to make emergency medical decisions.

Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Ps. 51:6

  • No infection and that proper healing would take place in both Cilicia and Santiago.

Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward. Is. 58:8

  • That the Lord would use this need in the Huron family for his glory.

But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel. Php. 1:12

  • That every medical bill would be met with the Lord’s provision.

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Php. 4:19

We trust that we shall see some of you soon and share God’s faithfulness. May the peace and joy of our Lord Jesus Christ be our strength.

Because of Christ,

Brother Santiago

Galatians 2:20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the specific prayer requests for Cilicia and Santi. We are praying here and will be anxious to hear how everything goes.
Trusting in Jesus,
TeriM.