Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Sister

Cilicia and Santi seeing each other for


the first time in two days




Cilicia and Dad just before leaving the hospital


When Cilicia came home, I left the camera with Dad and Santi, so we are just now able to post more pictures!


Some have asked about Cilicia. Cilicia is doing well, she just wasn't so picture happy as Santi after surgery. =) She was smiling for a few reasons in these pictures..one, she had just had morphine, and two, she was going home!


We are so glad she is home. It just isn't the same without her!


Welcome home, my sister, my friend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pictures! You look great, Cilicia! Keep hanging in there as you recover. I'm praying that you'll get your energy back soon, and prayerfully feel much better than you did before the surgery :-)!!

Love,
Sarah