Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Hungry Too


Picture of the day...




Yumm...


While in the waiting room yesterday, I saw this sign and had to take a picture. Cilicia and Santi couldn't eat all morning, so we didn't eat either. =)Even eating peanuts beside them made you feel horrible. Actually, we teased Cilicia that she was eating lunch before us as she was hooked up to an IV in pre-op. Anyway, Animal crackers couldn't have tasted better to Santi after surgery!



It was great seeing Santi have an appetite last night just after surgery. I don't think I mentioned that Santi also had a G-tube placed for feedings. The little button looks like the closure of a beach ball. Since he will be in intense traction, the Dr. thought it best to have extra calories going in his body and help in putting more weight before the next surgery as he may not have such a great appetite.

3 comments:

Ana said...

Santi, Mama LOVES you so much. Those crackers sure look good. You are beautiful........
Mama

Anonymous said...

Hey Santi!
Those crackers look delicious!!
I hope you ate the whole bag...=)
I love you Santi...
Olivia

Mariah M said...

The Mesa family (Calvary Chapel) will be praying!